Siemens is looking for a Inside Sales Engineer to support sales engineers in the local and surrounding area of Seattle market. This person will report to the Area Sales Manager and have no direct reports.
The ideal candidate would have the desire and capability to eventually move into a sales position:
• Prospecting, developing and expanding new business.
• Potential for local key account responsibility for a select number of accounts in a focused market
• Ability to manage, develop and expand customer relationships.
Job Market Responsibilities include:
- Support the regional outside sales effort in the construction market.
- Potential for local key account responsibility for a select number of small accounts in the focused markets.
-Supporting Order Entry and Handover process responsibilities.
-Developing internal process improvements in sales cycle.
-Managing, developing, and expanding customer relationships.
-Post sale order management / change order management.
-Technical liaison between customer and business unit.
-Prospecting, developing, and expanding new business.
-Assist Sales Engineers with project proposal preparation.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
*Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, or related) or related technical Bachelor’s Degree . A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing will also be considered.
* 8 + years of related experience
*Ability to effectively work with a wide range of customers, both internal and external.
*Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills.
*Proficient in Microsoft Office applications shows the discipline and willingness to work with our proprietary web-based enterprise systems.
*Must be willing and available to travel for company training, business unit meetings and territory support
*Ability to effectively multi-task.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Electrical Industry sales experience.
* Contractor/Distributor work experience.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Requisition Number: 223269