Sales Support, Solutions Design Consultant – Patient Monitoring (Greater NYC/Long Island)
Sales, Solutions Design Consultant – Patient Monitoring (Greater NYC/Long Island)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Serve as the key interface between Philips and our customers concerning the solution design. This position will develop a successful sales strategy to differentiate Philips solution technically, in both installed base accounts and competitive accounts. This customer-facing, technical sales support role teams up with a clinical expert(s) and sales personnel to help position Philips products and solutions. You are involved in a variety of activities based on understanding the customer’s goals and workflow and provide recommendations to them on how Philips products can help them deliver more effective and efficient patient care.
You are responsible for
Manage your Business and support the execution of Great Sales Plan(s) and Account Strategies
- Understand customer needs and determine solution elements for product portfolio.
- Research technical solutions and develop long-term objectives for Philips success at the account anchored to meeting critical customer needs.
- Provide input to the Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota, is aligned with the objectives of the GSP and balanced selling.
Work with team to design Philips Solutions to meet customer’s needs
- Execute standard design and interface guidelines in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Translate the identified Philips solution for the opportunity into a value proposition and create a technical strategy to support the proposition.
- Engage Sales resources and validate account strategies, needs analyses, and deal strategies.
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Execute and maintain assigned specific tasks in Salesforce.com.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Understand customer business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Build a recurring and frequent cadence for customer discussions.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues by following the escalation process.
- Drive customer satisfaction through delivery, installation, and post-installation.
Team within Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Collaborate with Teams to validate and execute Business Plans.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own Your Performance and Development
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales Team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop a strong knowledge of markets, competitors and industry trends for products and solutions.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
You are a part of
We challenge you to join this growing team as a Solution Design Consultant for our Patient Monitoring business under our Healthcare sector. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the Eastern Zone and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused. This position is located in Pittsburgh or western Pennsylvania area.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical capital presales experiencepreferred
- Patient Monitoring experiencepreferred
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid documentation skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience in both Value-Based Selling and Negotiation
- Experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies
- CCNA, Windows, or other technical certification preferred
- Experience working with Visio preferred