Are you looking to join a fast-paced and highly collaborative team? Cerner's CareAware and Hospital Ops Sales team is growing! As a Sales Support Consultant you will maintain consultative relationships with clients and internal stakeholders, lead client pre-sales calls, demonstrations, onsite technical evaluations and design sessions.
You will provide pre-sales consultation and support by ensuring proposals and scope align with solution requirements, organizational needs and strategies.
Most importantly you will demonstrate client benefits and return on investment for assigned solution, service line, venue or technology and identify and develop new opportunities for channel sales. We are glad you are considering joining our team and making your impact on health and care!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 2 years of integrated health care solution sales support work experience in a client facing position
- Experience and/or knowledge of Cerner's CareAware solutions portfolio
- Experience working in a clinical setting providing direct patient care
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned