In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Reporting to the regional sales director, the clinical specialists will have a consistent area of focus to include; clinical expertise in disease management, diagnostics, high-end sleep and respiratory therapy, as well as owning the relationship with key opinion leaders for the defined geography in the sleep space.
You are responsible for:
- Provide specialized clinical expertise and the implementation of programs in the area of sleep and respiratory to existing and new market segments over a broad geographical area with Key focus areas to include: Physicians, Respiratory Departments and Sleep Labs; Key product focus includes therapeutic, patient interfaces, AVAPS, BiPAP, Auto SV, diagnostic, non-invasive ventilation and invasive ventilation products.
- Support Annual/Quarterly strategies for region and territory goal alignment of each Account Manager in their assigned territory.
- Work in conjunction with and be directed by the Account Managers within their specified geography. Will collaborate with the Diagnostic Lead to ensure the sleep product lines are well represented in the assigned territory and own the clinical diagnostic in-servicing role in collaboration with the Diagnostic lead. Maintain an updated diagnostic forecast and funnel.
- Be the facilitator of Super Workshops across multiple territories in their defined geography and also be the facilitator where clinical registry is applicable.
- Have knowledge and be able to present our respiratory solution to Pulmonary/Sleep marketplace.
- Be a clinical expert in the disease management processes associated with our product line.
- Be a consultant and resource for Account Mangers and Referral Sources (i.e., market data, growth projections, lab programs, financial solution packages, clinical in-servicing, educational training, new product rollout, and referral pathways) to entrepreneurs, physicians, and sleep testing facilities to help grow their businesses, increase profitability, and promote customer satisfaction.
- Identify and develop physicians in current and new markets for product advocacy, research, references, speakers’ bureau, and technology drivers. Be the owner of the relationship with the Key Opinion leaders in the defined territory in the sleep space.
- Regularly communicates with the RSD and is an integral driver of Regional goals in the clinical space where higher acuity knowledge is needed.
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the appropriate Account Managers in assigned territory. Provide key account coverage as appropriate for regional and national sleep accounts.
- Work with Marketing Sales Liaison to provide prompt customer support areas such as quotes, shipping, ordering, and financial solutions.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in industry trends, reimbursement, testing, and competition and effectively communicates these areas with business owners, physicians and technologists.
- Utilize various consultative selling techniques and power messaging to drive business within targeted accounts.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales objectives as defined by sales management.
- Maintain CRM records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
Behaviors: The successful candidate will:
- Approachability, Listening, Drive for Results, Time Management, Business Acumen, Perseverance, Presentation Skills, Interpersonal Savvy
Growth: The successful candidate will:
- Will work with the guidance of supervisor to develop technical competencies and customer relationships in efforts to grow respective territory.
You are a part of:
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BS/BA level degree in a discipline related to sales, marketing, general
business, or clinical studies or certifications that are tied to the core market segments of the company, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ clinical field support experience required with specific experience in the clinical support of medical or related equipment to hospitals, home care providers, and/or the sleep testing market, required.
- Consultative selling ability/experience, required.
- A high comfort level and experience working to support the sales process with CEO’s, CFO’s, and Owners of medical businesses.
- Clinical credentialing in RPSGT, RRT, or related field highly preferred.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Must be able use auto vehicles to get to and from customer locations.
- Must occasionally lift and transport medical devices that may weigh up to 100 pounds and frequently lift devices up to 25 pounds.
- Travel is extensive within assigned territory – up to 75%.
In return, we offer you:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.