- Sales - Supply Chain-Pacific NorthWest (San Francisco/Seattle)
Our Client, a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a software and services company , serves more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries, with offices around the globe. Their award-winning products, solutions and services enable business-critical interactions by governing the data that flows across the enterprise, as well as data flows that span beyond the enterprise edge including partner communities, mobile devices and the cloud. Their industry-leading offerings include: business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, secure email, data flow analytics and operational intelligence, process management, API and identity management, as well as professional and managed services, cloud solutions, and Software-as-a-Service.
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Sales Person. The primary objectives for this position are to develop strategic accounts and acquire net new logos within the supply chain sector while empowering our clients to grow their business profitably in a complex marketplace. The right candidate will be capable of working with his or her team to establish direct sales, a strategic territory plan and additional market development within target accounts with a specific concentration on banking.
80% Direct Sales and Account Management activities:
- Works with strategic customers and prospects to develop new sales cycles for Supply Chain solutions
- Works with existing customers to establish additional areas of opportunities for Supply Chain solutions
- Meets monthly and quarterly revenue and bookings commitments
20% Supply Chain Services Strategy and Market Development
- Provides leadership and direction for Supply Chain solution team based upon customer and market feedback
- Works with existing customers to further develop their communities and provide new prospect introductions
- Provides leadership and direction for marketing programs targeted for the Supply Chain vertical
- Be collaborative and patient – open to alternative viewpoints. Appreciate “idea” exchange and encourage consensus & involvement.
- Reads people accurately and can identify strengths, weaknesses and potentials of his/her team.
- Skilled at getting individuals, teams and entire organization to perform at a high level while at the same time, embracing change.
- Can communicate a compelling vision and is committed to what needs to be done.
- Ability to lead, mentor and grow your team.
- Proven success in direct sales in Supply Chain Vertical. Established network of contacts within the industry. Strong understanding of how the industry works, key constituents, and influencers.
- Ability to travel and work effectively with large number of clients and internal colleagues
- Solution sales approach essential
- Ability to articulate value of solution and understand customer’s business
- Consultative sale around value and creating a solution for the customer
- Aggressive, motivated professional
- Ability to motivate and lead sales staff
- Experience in participating in technical activities such as: meetings, demo’s RFI/RFP, Proof of Concepts, Statements of Work, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketingpreferred
- Typically has a minimum of 15+ years direct salesexperience in Supply Chain and enterprise solutions
- Enterprise Security - Security software, devices or appliances, Intrusion Detection & Intrusion Prevention IDS / IPS, Vulnerability Management, SecurityEvent Management SEM / SIEM / SIM, Identity Management, other Data Security or NetworkSecurity solutions
- Experience at IBM, Vitria, webMethods, Sterling, Mercator, Valicert a plus
Base Plus Incentive Compensation Plus Accelerator’s Plus Full Benefits