$200K — $250K *
Job Description: Bloom Energy, the world’s leading distributed power generation fuel cell company, is looking for a Strategic Account Executive to join its world class team. This individual should be a dynamic professional who is looking for a rewarding future in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
We are seeking a progressive Sales Executive that can continue to accelerate our commercial business transformation focused on solving the big energy challenges of reliability, sustainability, speed to power and rising costs of electricity for governments, companies and utilities. This is a Senior Strategic Sales Executive role with strong commercial experience and a collaborative style.
Role and Responsibilities
• Role is to own the results for some of our biggest existing customers in our most important verticals.
• Responsible for driving and winning those accounts trust and deals in order to attain full quota via interaction with leading executives and teams.
• Responsible for developing and progressing an opportunity funnel for existing and new accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Responsible for mapping of accounts, and building relationships with key decision makers.
• Responsible to call the plays necessary to execute the sale and build a positive relationship.
• Accountable for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in assigned accounts.
• Responsible for seeing that the feedback from assigned accounts is properly captured.
Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years of experience of large, strategic account direct sales experience.
• Primarily a value based, solution oriented (HW/SW/SVCS) sales history versus transactional.
• Demonstrated ability to operate successfully at the C-Level of multi-billion dollar companies and develop relationships at the executive level within accounts.
• Proven ability to climb the stack and work downwards into key stakeholders for multi-level sales
• Able to travel as required in order to cover a large geographic area.
• Demonstrated ability to close multi-million dollar projects (>$10M) little direct management oversight.
• Demonstrated success having carried a multi-million dollar individual quota selling direct to large and medium sized enterprises.
• Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals, selling capital equipment, into large accounts.
• Skilled in Consultative Selling.
• Passionate about our customers, solution, and cross functional team work.
• Bachelor degree in business management/ economics /technology, MBA is preferred.
• Finance acumen and ability to overcome pricing via TCO and ROI selling.
• Exceptional ability to influence and collaborate at the executive level and dive alignment by influencing business partners, senior leaders, and stakeholders.
• Experience in Energy or Enterprise Solution Selling are preferred.
• Excellent relationship and negotiations skills with internal and external stakeholders.
• Additional Skill Areas: • Strategic planning and thinking. • Creative problem solving skills. • Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way. • Creative thinking and ability to innovate.
Valid through: 8/13/2020
$200K — $250K
8 days ago