In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Act as the single point of contact to drive strategy within a key IDN account in the California market. The Sr. Account Executive will own the Executive level relationships within this account.
You are responsible for:
- Solidifying the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
- Leveraging the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Identifying a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps, install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- Acting as single point of contact for Tier 1, 2 IDN HQ accounts and owning Executive level relationships.
- Communicating, aligning and driving the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiating and overseeing development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Participating in customer meetings to closure.
- Developing and leveraging relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Maintaining account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
- Simplifying the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
- Coaching the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
You are a part of:
A collaborative team with a strong internal network that aligns key players to support the delivery of value to our customers in order to execute deals. This team maximizes the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to present an efficient One Philips approach.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent; Master's degreepreferred
- 7+ years of successful sales, consulting, or provider experience
- Management experiencepreferred
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider market, payers, and the interaction between hospital systems and suppliers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Large account management experience with success in complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
- Conversant in industry/market trends and client business challenges
- Experience with C-Level and IDNs strongly preferred
- The ability to enlighten the customer about new possibilities, and act as a catalyst for innovative ideas
- Must currently reside in the Central or Southern California area
In return, we offer you the opportunity to:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.