Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
A desirable opportunity exists for an accomplished sales focused professional to perform sales activities, assist with outreach events and move-ins as to achieve the community's sales and move-in goals. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Conducting phone outs, scheduling appointments and providing tours to prospective residents and their family members
* Following up with leads from local outreach events which include completing introductory/initial calls, scheduling appointments, sending mailers, conducting home visits and preparing for Sales Counselor phone outs
* Conducting targeted REPS sales activity designed to generate specific focus on area of need (i.e. apartment availability, re-energizing leads, demographics)
* Managing assigned leads and documenting the CRM system
* Providing outreach support including assistance with events
* Assisting with new move-in customer service follow up
Qualified applicants are reqiured to possess 5 years of direct sales experience involving high-end products or services. Proven individual sales experience as a top producer is required. Basic understanding of the retirement living and continuing care concepts is preferred. High school diploma or GED equivalent is required. Bachelor's Degree is preferred. Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where applicable.
Additional requirements include:
* Ability to understand and communicate a complex product and effectively address questions and concerns during the sales process.
* High level of effective questioning and listening skills, with a confident ability to overcome concerns/objections necessary to secure appointments from phone-outs.
* Ability to prioritize work and stay focused on objectives while meeting deadlines and goals. ·Ability to manage several different projects concurrently.
* Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
* Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software, REPS preferred
Vi offers hours that support work/life balance, competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Job Id: 19-1402