Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
As a Sales and Marketing Sales Specialist, this sales role is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customers’ business challenges, determining where D&B can provide value, proposing the best solution (s) to meet customer needs and created a compelling business case. The Solution Advisor is responsible for ensuring D&B data is systematically integrated across the enterprise, making it far easier for an organization to manage customer insight and all connections with clients, prospects, partners, employees, media and society at large. Whether it’s through marketing automation, customer relationship management, or other technologies or tactics – you give your customers access to relevant, timely and comprehensive commercial data and subsequent business insight.
This role will have the opportunity to:
- Drive meaningful customer value and sustained YOY sales growth selling D&B Sales & Marketing solutions to customers or prospects
- Drive new business. Contact & qualify potential sales opportunities.
- Conduct business based conversations to identify stakeholders, business processes, KPI’s and critical success factors around an opportunity
- Collaborate with customers to identify the best solution to business challenges and quantify the financial and business risks of not addressing said challenges
- Working with the Sales Executive, develop, propose and sell in a solution(s) that differentiate D&B and directly address the clients business needs
- Work with internal D&B specialist roles/groups as needed to develop the best client solution possible i.e Solutions Architects
- Conduct demonstrations when required and define SLA’s
- Participate in Account Planning, Business Reviews, Quarterly Solutions reviews as required
- Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space
- Establish strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients in order to drive greater value and business impact of solutions
- Leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for clients.
- Team closely with others within D&B to drive value, and ensure our approach supports our strategy
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated Deep expertise and knowledge in helping CMOs/VPs of Marketing create data-driven sales and marketing strategies that drive revenue strategically and effectively
- Must love data. Experience in database marketing & management a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of the Digital marketing tactics, technology landscape and ability to align digital marketing solutions to customers is required
- 7+ years of successful sales in a consultative/solution oriented team based selling environment OR 7+ years in a senior marketing position creating and driving marketing strategy
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities, and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills.
- Proven success with driving new large dollar engagements in a highly complex environment
- Ability to manage and report on opportunities throughout the various stages within the sales pipeline.
- Effectively report and reflect business development activities to ensure accurate forecast reporting.
- Ability to provide clear, precise and effective communications in a written and verbal format to both internal and external audiences.
- Able to problem solve and clearly communicate alternative solutions that map to our core assets and solve the customer’s business needs
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast pace culture