The Sales Specialist participates in and supports sales management efforts, by assisting the Branch Manager in a wide range of activities including business planning, sales development, training, recruiting and operational business details for one or more offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Recruiting: assists the Branch Manager in recruitment of new and experienced sales agents on an ongoing basis.
- Training: participates in new agent orientation and in office training programs. Also provides support and training to agents on the use of office technology and software.
- Problem Solving: available to sales agents to answer questions and give advice on the many questions and concerns that surface daily, that are specific to real estate transactions and brokerage operations.
- Sales Planning: works with agents in the development of annual business and sales plans. Monitors effectiveness and provides feedback and coaching to meet goals.
- Meets with Branch Manager as needed to ensure office goals are met, including development of weekly or monthly reports and providing input to budget for office.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School Education, Bachelors degree preferred
- Five or more years real estate sales experience
- Should be highly organized, have strong oral and written communication skills and proven negotiation skills
- Prior experience mentoring/coaching sales representatives required, preferably in real estate
- Must have knowledge of city and community in which office is located.
- Strong technology skills, including internet, required
- Must have a valid Florida Real Estate or Broker’s license.
- Must be supportive of company events, systems and initiatives and have the ability to take direction from leadership
- General office experience a plus, including basic accounting and finance knowledge.
- Prior management experience preferred