Sales Specialist - Population Health Management (Southern Gulf)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Sales Specialist is a hunter sales role responsible for securing new Wellcentive customers in assigned territory by uncovering new opportunities, developing competitive positioning in conjunction with the Solutions/Strategic Selling team, and owning the sales process to a closed order.
The Sales Specialistpartners with the US Strategic Solutions team and AE in greater Philips to qualify and develop opportunities, and to design and present winning solutions. Responsible for business analysis and forecasts; owns achieving business goals and forecasting for the assigned territory.
You are responsible for:
- Develop a SWOT analysis for assigned geography. Establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Build and execute a Territory Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota.
- Build and manage your funnel in SFDC. Accurately forecast your funnel using metrics to achievement goals.
- Identify and drive to close your top opportunities for each month and quarter.
- Develop deep customer needs analysis by account as component of sales process and business plan while working with the Services organization to find like customers for references and strategy.
- Drive visibility by understanding business opportunities in assigned geography.
- Share opportunity visibility by entering, tracking and documenting activity in SFDC. This includes all opportunities, correspondence with the respective prospect, competitor names, projected deal value, stage, pipeline status for the deal, expected close date, and other pertinent opportunity data.
- Accountability to ensure the new business funnel is robust, clean, and well managed for assigned territory and capable of meeting or exceeding assigned AOP.
- Attend and participate in accountability/forecast calls to provide input and background as deemed appropriate.
- Adherence to agreed-upon sales process and methodology, including consistent use of job aids, templates and other required documentation in support of such processes.
- Ability to demo the system at a high-level in a professional and proficient manner. Coordinate with application specialist for deep dive.
- Participate in marketing activities as needed.
- Price and present all fees in accordance with the pricing process and price list in effect at the time of quote.
- Seek approval for any discount to be offered prior to presentation to the prospect.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure RFPs are completed in a timely and professional manner.
You are a part of:
- Partner with US Strategic Solutions team using business knowledge and understanding, to develop a deal strategy configured to win.
- Partner with Solution Delivery Consultant to develop solution strategy as clinical, technical, and knowledge expert to win VOC.
- Lead and deliver the solution specific content of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits.
- Coordinate with all participating parties for on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Partner with the US Strategic Solutions team to prioritize opportunities that exist in a given account or market.
- Coordinates PHM team selling approach via Application Specialist, SME, Service Delivery Consultant, and Account Manager as appropriate in sales cycle.
- Provide Field Marketing/Business Market Manager with input on sales tools, pricing issues, and competitive threats to enable them to best support specialists and provide input to the business.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach.
- Use SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the Wellcentive team through informal product training and education.
- Share best practices withinternal colleagues.
- 5+ years of demonstrated healthcare technology sales experiencerequired.
- Proven track record in prospecting and selling emerging technologies into new markets.
- A clear and thorough understanding of the challenges facing health system executives & clinicians and the ability to help them understand how our solutions.
- A proven track record establishing “trusted advisor” relationships with C-level executives of large, complex health systems.
- A proven track record of developing and managing complex, enterprise sales strategies, process and tools.
- Demonstrated capability to develop, manage and support complex, enterprise sales strategies and tactics. Strong influence and program management skills.
- A passion to drive market adoption of transformational healthcare solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and consultative sales engagements.
- Strong knowledge of consultative selling methodology and understanding of sales process and use of sales automation tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled at orchestrating sales processes.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter, detail oriented, process driven and consultative in sales approach.
- Characteristics: Competitive Nature, Entrepreneurial, Sharp Negotiating Skills, Consultative and Disciplined.
- Travel required.
In return, we offer you:
- Perform against established performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Use and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products/solutions.