Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
5 - 7 years
Posted 60 days ago
This is a remote role.
The Oncology Representative/Specialist/Senior Specialist will be responsible for representing and promoting Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation as a leader in the Oncology community and marketplace.
As one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and a pioneer in Oncology, we are committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Promote a highly technical and innovative product portfolio to a sophisticated audience. The development of relationships and maintaining an active presence with the most productive doctors in the community and associated organizations will be essential elements of the position.
• Identification and development of thought-leaders and area speakers and conducting programs will also be important aspects of this role.
• Provide strategic input and the implementation of national/regional/area strategies and tactics.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Must act as a peer leader and resource to the “TEAM” to facilitate a coordinated Novartis effort within accounts.
• Personal integrity, compliance with Novartis values and behaviors and all compliance policies, teamwork abilities, and a customer focus are necessary.
• Ability to travel over a broad geography is required.
• This position requires the ability to drive within their assigned territory by automobile (and in some territories to travel by airplane).
This position will cover Arlington, north through Rockville, MD to Frederick and Hagerstown. I will also cover west to Winchester and Cumberland. EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum 3 years of specialty pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic/medical selling experience required or Minimum 5 years Oncology/Hematology medical experience (BSN/Pharm.D/Ph.D/Doctor) required.
• Account Management and/or Hospital experience is highly preferred.
• Candidate must possess a high degree of technical expertise, have exceptional selling skills within a clinical environment.
• Buy and Bill and/or biologics experience is highly preferred.
Position will be filled at level commensurate with experience.