As a Sales Specialist, you'll be expected to already have knowledge within the industry and have reliable contacts that will make an immediate impact within our business. The primary focus of this role with be centered around acquiring and maintaining client relationships within these desired sectors:
- Gas Stations
- Convenient Stores (7-Elevens, small grocery, liquor stores)
- Coffee Shops
- Fitness Centers
- Amusement Parks
- Relationships – Building relationships and maintaining them.
- Being Positive – Having a positive attitude.
- Being Curious – Being curious, asking questions, always trying to learn and grow.
- Empathy – Being kind and compassionate towards others and being considerate of the people we serve and those with whom we work.
- Having strong work ethics – Being punctual, taking initiative, doing extra and being organized.
- Innovation – Sharing new ideas and unique new products.
- Constant Development – focusing on being better every step of the way!
- Developing new sale and marketing strategies.
- Source, build and manage new client base.
- Communicate and assist with our network of brokers and distributors.
- Managing all aspect of customer accounts.
- Travel to trade shows to build new networks.
- Preparation of sale orders for USA customers.
- Handle logistics of warehouse inventory.
- Various other sales tasks and duties.
- Minimum 5+ years of Inside Sales Management experience a MUST in food/snack category or related.
- Must have contacts in the industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills and excellent decision-making ability.
- Strong in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
- Speak English, but other languages are a plus.
- Legal to work in the United States.
- Must be ready to put in maximum effort to help us achieve our ambitious goals!