Bio-Rad Laboratories is looking for a Sales Specialist II.
- Develop & Execute a Territory Sales Plan.
- Promote & Sell the Bio-Rad Genomics Portfolio to achieve territory sales goals.
- Build, Manage and Grow sales opportunity funnel.
- Identify, Nurture & Grow sales opportunities.
- Manage & Meet Customer Deadlines.
- Partner with sales team to ensure achievement of territory sales goals.
- Proactively update CRM on a daily basis.
- Proactively communicate with regional manager on activities, market trends, opportunities & forecast.
- Demonstrate excellent oral & written communication skills within Bio-Rad and externally with customers.
- 3-5 Years of sales experience with a strong focus on selling both genomics capital equipment & consumables portfolios preferred.
- Previous experience selling to academic & government customers.
- Previous experience working closely with team members and management.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (Verbal & Written).
- Highly motivated with a demonstrated record of success.
- Strong knowledge of genomics research space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Developed analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft office.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Requisition ID 2018-6407