Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will also partner closely with the Johnson & Johnson Strategic Customer Groups (pharm and MD), the Consumer sector retail team and the Global Strategic Marketing teams to help guide the development of offerings to payer, provider and retail customers.
- Fulfill sales strategies by selling current and potential new JJHWS products
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of product functionality and impact to health outcomes, articulate a value proposition for the customer, provide information as needed.
- Conduct business analysis, actively prospect for new business within assigned accounts, develop account strategies with Director, Provider Solutions (i.e., identifies key accounts, develops specific plans for penetration and achieve their sales goal
- Expand within existing accounts and penetrate new accounts to increase sales in the assigned territory.
- Appropriately utilize all marketing tools and resources, including computer generated presentations, uses closing skills to move sale to next stepexcellent negotiation,
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills within all levels of an organization
- Support P&E efforts to ensure pull-through of installed technology
- Effectively discuss pricing options with customers to improve sales opportunities.
- Negotiate sales and close on proposals to meet sales goals
- Include SCG partners, as appropriate, in One J&J approach
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of successful health technology, health & wellbeing industry or medical device sales experience.
- Experience in hospital and large account sales, handling reimbursement and contracting
- Successful sales performance in a competitive environment
- Credo Based Behavior
- Possess strong planning, organizational, reporting and networking skills;
- Cross-functional teamwork/partnering
- Matrix structure experience
Requisition ID: 9415180112