As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
New opportunity that will be home office based. One role is for a person in a Mid-West location and one will be on the East coast.
The Service Sales Specialist with join the Services & Lifecycle Support Team to promote, sell and grow the Bruker BioSpin Service and Consumable Business.
- Provide and achieve targets and goals to develop and grow the Service Business unit to maximize volume and profitability.
- Support instrument sales by maintaining and developing effective, working customer relationships through valued service product delivery.
- Maintain and grow the Service Contract business for all product groups in BBIO in the assigned sales territory.
- Promote and sell the service products as offered by Bruker BioSpin to all existing and new customers.
- Evaluate needs and negotiate contracts directly with key accounts or indirectly with 3rd Party Service Providers subject to chart of authority.
- Develop existing and build new customer relationships ensuring Bruker is seen as a long-term business partner.
- Develop proposal for sales campaigns for specific service products and markets/customers and align campaigns with the Global Sales Manager Services & Lifecycle Support
- Monitor changes or developments within the industry and report to management
- Reports to the Regional Sales Manager Services & Lifecycle Support for BBIO and involves close co-operation and teamwork with colleagues at Bruker sites worldwide.
- Will travel on company business, including, but not limited to, making visits to customers, clients or suppliers of the business, attending and supporting industry trade shows and attending training courses, which involves domestic, international, and overnight travel.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years proven successful track record of service sales and business development.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, technical, and proposal communication and presentation skills, including proficiency with MS Office Suite, Sales Force, and Miller Heiman
- Highly self- motivated individual with a strong work ethic and collaborative work experience within a global, multi-cultural organization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships
- Proven flexibility with ability to prioritize and manage differing time constraints
- Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by success, enthusiasm, drive and initiative directed towards achieving positive outcomes
- Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
- Team player with ability to build confidence and to establish strong co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the company, customer base and with key individuals within the industry
- Flexible attitude to working hours which are sometimes influenced by factors such as the need to complete the job or the availability of the client
- A very high standard of ethics, communication, and presentation
- The achievement of set objectives, training requirements and further career development possibilities will be assessed on an annual basis
- Ability to maintain valid passport with flexibility for extensive domestic, overnight, and international travel
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state or governing location
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.