Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
5 - 7 years
Posted 64 days ago
ABB is seeking a versatile, energetic and tenacious individual to join our team. This position will work closely with the Sales Manager to achieve volume and margin goals within the Ontario region. If you enjoy developing long-term customer relationships and working in a strong collaborative environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Uncovering sales opportunities and driving them to a successful closure
• Achieving quarterly and annual sales revenue and pipeline growth goals within the region
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term customer relationships
• Developing key accounts' plans
• Effectively directing company resource to support regional goals and objectives
• Evaluating and implementing appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume
• Recommending product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
• Fostering a clean and accurate opportunity pipeline in accordance with ABB sales methodology
• Developing territory strategic plan that includes researching market conditions, competitors; business potential, and strategy for targeting key accounts.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Attending company-sponsored events and trade shows as required and directed by Management
Qualifications spécifiques / Specific Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of Sales experience with demonstrated track record of selling technical products
• Technical College, Engineering or Business Degree
• A benefit would be to understand low and/or medium voltage electrical systems
• Experience interacting with engineers and other professionals, as well as VP's and upper management
• A benefit would be sales experience selling to electrical contractors and experience working with channel partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce.com
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.