As a Sales Solutions Specialist within our Business Development Center, you will be responsible for prospecting and contacting new car dealerships to sell our outstanding software solutions and services. As a new associate to our sales team, you will take part in our nationally recognized training program and become a subject matter expert on your assigned set of solutions. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a state of the art Business Development Center using the same technology as the country’s top news and sports networks. In this role, you will also partner with our field-based Account Managers to initiate, grow, and close sales. Our sales team has been an essential part of Reynolds’ success over the last 150 years. If you are interested in a career with an unlimited earning potential and awards for top sales, apply today!
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 2 years related experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer relationship skills
· Account management understanding and ability to execute all aspects of the sales process
· Automotive industry experiencepreferred, but not required
· Periodic travel may be required
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.