We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours.
The Sales Solutions Engineer will be responsible for supporting the sales effort for new client contracts as well as contract renewals by designing engineered solutions and building data models required for pricing deals. Goals of this position are to enable winning new and retaining existing business by designing value-added solutions for Radial's clients and drive profitability for Radial.
- Support the sales effort for new client contracts and contract renewals.
- Design and model fulfillment and distribution processes, including, but not limited to, process flows for all functional areas, MHE requirements, capital investment, productivity rates for direct labor functions, headcount estimation, space requirements and storage media.
- Work closely with the Fulfillment Systems team to help define WMS and WCS requirements.
- Work closely with the Deal Enablement team to ensure that solutions drive Radial profitability.
- Interact with new and existing clients to gain an understanding of their business requirements and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or other Engineering is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience supporting a fulfillment or distribution operations environment is required. At least 2 years of experience in 3PL sales support is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint is required. Must be proficient in analyzing raw and often ambiguous data.
- SQL knowledge, AutoCAD, and/or 3D modeling experience is preferred.
- Ability to function with ambiguous direction and data.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple client projects simultaneously is required.
- Able to explain complex ideas and solutions clearly and at the appropriate level for your audience.
- This position requires up to 50% travel.