Sales Solution Technical Architect (T/A) focus is to help the Digital sales team as part of new digitalbanking sales effort, crafting custom solutions anchored by FIS Digital Solutions. T/A will be a key member of the sales team providing large deal technical support, problem solving, integration of disparate systems, coordinating integration professional services estimates, etc.
LOCATION: Virtual US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Sales Exec/Account Manager/Product Team to construct technical and business requirements, solution structure, proposals, pricing, etc.
- Identify client needs and requirements
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the sales team. Make recommendations on products to go-to-market
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients
- Understand prospect business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Understand the competitive market and business/technical landscape to solve business problems
- Work with product team to stay abreast of product roadmap, enhancements, updates, bugs, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7+ years’ experience
- Extensive background related to digitalbanking within technology, operations, product or sales with a strong understanding of FIS’ core solutions and surrounding ancillary components (e.g. digital, payments, etc.)
- Skills normally acquired through college education or equivalent experience
- Requires excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Banking experience, relevant technology background / experience
- Client-facing experience is mandatory
- A natural problem solver, critical thinker, and driven by curiosity
- Business acumen, can analyze data to derive actionable insights for business leaders
- Working knowledge of contemporary technical protocols, API’s, and architecture’s e.g. XML, CSS3, HTML5, SOAP, REST, JSON, Angular JS, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools, especially Visio, PPT, Excel, Word
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Travel required: 25 – 40%