- Quali is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer with solid technical and sales expertise in the fields of DevOps value chain with experience in advance automation. This self-starter will work collaboratively with internal and remote teams to demonstrate the value of Quali’s software solutions to potential customers as well as be an advocate for existing customers within the company. The candidate will be heavily focused on making customers successful before, during, and after the initial sale.
- We innovate to change how people, process, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform to the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologist, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Location: TX - Central
- Travel: Up to 50%
- Able to work in the “white space”.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how Quali’s products and services can meet a customer’s needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaison with other members of Quali’s sales team, sales channels, and departments.
- Establishing new and strengthen existing relationships with customers.
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge in the fields of telecom, DevOps, software development, and other related technologies to keep pace in a quickly advancing and exciting field .
- Attend conferences and networking events to sale and evangelize Quali’s product and services
- Previous sales or technical sales experience (3+ years)
- Highly driven and self-motivated to be a top-performing technical sales asset, in both selling to customers and making them successful.
- Demonstrative knowledge and experience in software development or scripting (python preferred).
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver succinct and powerful customer-focused presentations and demonstrations to all levels within an organization.
- Strong time management abilities .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
- Working experience with at least one of the following sets of technologies: virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare), cloud (Azure, AWS), networking (Cisco, Juniper, NFV), operating systems .
- Linux, Windows), enterprise DevOps, security and performance testing (Breaking Point, ixNetwork, ixLoad), configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), software development .
- IDEs, GitHub, Jenkins, Agile/SCRUM).
- Advantage: Previous use of business intelligence or data analytics products .
- Advantage: Experience in quickly reading standards, test plans, or open source documentation and identifying how to integrate into existing workflows .
- Advantage: Previous experience with Quali’s products.
- Advantage: Sold complex software soImportant Qualities.
- Interpersonal skills
- solving skills
- Technological skills