This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration to positively impact the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
You are Part of a team that collaborates by:
- Assisting Account Manager/Account Executive in Driving overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Supporting the AM/AE on the sales process with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer’s specific need.
- Acting as knowledge expert on product to support the AM/AE and the customer needs.
- Assisting AM/AE with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition. Understand and address competitive positioning.
- Coordinating product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE as needed.
- Partnering with AM/AE to drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Assisting the AM/AE with the technical product input for the development of the quote and order as well as input on estimated target pricing.
- Collaborating with Am to develop a SWOT map for Philips and build a database for installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities
- Assisting Account Manager in prioritizing opportunities that exist in a given account or market
- Authoring a complete and compliant customer quote based upon the specific customer needs and requirements.
- Provide Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable Field Marketing to best support the Specialists and provide input to the BIU.
You are Responsible for:
Managing and Driving Your Business
Team With Philips
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 5+ years of related experience in sales, sales leadership, clinical applications, and/or marketing experience
- Clinical MR knowledge and expertise required
- Diagnostic Imaging Industry experience highly preferred
- Deep product knowledge and expertise within MR product modality.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
- Strong Business Acumen and organizational skills