Sales Representative w/ Security Software and CyberSecurity Software Sales Experience
5 - 7 years experience •
?Sales Representative with Security Software and CyberSecurity Software Sales Experience
The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling and presenting products and services to current and net-new prospective enterprise accounts.
Each Sales Representative will be aligned with a local Sales Engineer. The goal, as a team, will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
- Prospect and identify key decision makers within the targeted leads.
- Present and sell products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, while maintaining and expanding the database of contacts within the targeted organizations.
- Uphold sales activities which includes prospecting, cold calling, booking appointments, performing demos, and creating proposals.
- Present to C-Level prospective clients as well as to re-sellers through effective and enticing product demonstrations.
- Partner withSales Managers and Channel Managers to determine a strategic sales approach.
- Establish and maintain current customer relationships by responding to customer requests and managing/resolving customer issues.
- Support the re-seller communication channel throughout the sales process.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Participate in marketingevents such as seminars and trade shows when necessary.
- Percent of travel varies by territory.
- Bachelors Degree from a four-year College/University OR 5+ years of business-to-businesssalesexperience/training OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technology Industry experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Outlook skills preferred.
- Prior experiencesellingSecurity Software Products through use of channel partners.
- Understanding of Networks, Fiber Optics, NetworkSecurity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Healthy list of pre-established and prospective contacts in given territory.
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of selling the product.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Achievement Focus: Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; recognizes and acts on opportunities; sets and achieves challenging goals; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Sales Skills: Achieves sales goals; initiates new contacts; maintains customer satisfaction; maintains records and promptly submits information; overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence.
- Sense of Urgency: Displays a matter of utmost urgency; understands the importance of making critical business decision in a timely manner with strong attention to detail; realization that efficiency and prioritization is critical to success.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Written Communications: Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; varies writing style to meet needs; writes clearly and informatively.
- Oral Communication: Demonstrates group presentation skills; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; speaks clearly and persuasively.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
5 - 7years, or more, salesexperiencesellingtechnology software & security software.
Must Live in/near one of the specified job locations.
Agency's - Please Do Not Apply or Contact.