UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
If you are looking for a role that combines your technical skills and passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated technical sales professional to promote innovative solutions for current and potential customers.
- Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of repair service, energy retrofits, equipment upgrade, design-build system installation, service agreements, controls and portable systems to new and existing customers
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets and promote growth of service sales, while maintaining focus on cash flow management
- Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
- Develop account management skills and provide customers with superior value and service
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer's key decision makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree with 5-7+ years relevant experience
- Master's degree with 2-5+ years relevant experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68054BR