Job summary / Introduction
ANDRITZ stands for passion, partnership, perspectives and versatility - core values to which the company is committed. The listed Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria. With almost 170 years of experience, 29,000 employees, and more than 280 locations in over 40 countries worldwide, ANDRITZ is a reliable and competent partner and helps its customers to achieve their corporate and sustainability goals.
* Legal status to work in Canada is required.
ANDRITZ HYDRO CANADA Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Detailed job description
Reporting directly to the Sales & Operations Manager for the automation and electrical power systems product line, the incumbent will be responsible for generating business opportunities and closing orders with existing and new clients.
- Actively prospect with existing and new Andritz customers to promote our automation portfolio and understand the customers' needs.
- Discover, define, develop and close business opportunities.
- Communicate the customers' requests for proposal to the proposal management team and provide necessary support to prepare and submit winning proposals.
- Lead the contract negotiations towards closing profitable orders. Engage and coordinate internal resources, including the proposal team, legal and commercial management to advance the contact negotiations.
- Prepare and execute an annual sales plan to meet and exceed the annual order intake and gross profit targets.
- Develop and execute on measurable strategic plans for key accounts, including financial and relationship development aspects.
- College or University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of front-end industrial sales experience.
- Experience in power generation or similar industry is a definite asset.
- Demonstrated success in winning orders and building relationships with customers in a business-to-business environment.
- Effective negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, well-organized, creative and innovative attitude.
- Strong focus on delivering results.
- Good understanding of contractual and risk management aspects.
- Willing to travel extensively across Canada to meet with customers, ~75% travel expected.
- French and English spoken and written bilingualism.
- Integrity & safety discipline