This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of products, services and solution-based projects within a dedicated geographical area. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers (electrical contractors), to meet or exceed territorial targets.
The role covers the entire Schneider Electric portfolio of products & solutions.
- Market analysis, strategic planning/execution and direct key customer relationships.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed territorial targets.
- Prospect, identify, and qualify potential sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with all Channel Partners, including distributors, enabling them in the promotion and support of Schneider’s products and Services as well as develop and maintain business relationships with key end user accounts.
- Critical to your success includes working collaboratively with Schneider Marketing and Sales teams
- Work on pricing strategies based on market conditions and changing dynamics in the area.
- Utilize excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, customer responsiveness, clean order process, tracking and expediting orders, and following up on accounts as necessary.
- Maintain post-sale relationship/follow up. Cultivate, develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Post Secondary Education with Electrical focus or equivalent experience, Engineer or C.E.T. preferably
- At least 5 years of combined sales and technical experience in the electrical distribution sector
- Proven selling, presenting and negotiation skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in standard and engineered distribution products
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player with excellent organizational skills, results oriented