This is a field based sales representative position calling on customers in the Washington D.C./ Maryland area.
- Bio-Rad’s North American Sales Division (NASD) is looking for an Account Manager II.
- In this role, you will demonstrate and sell Bio-Rad’s diverse line of consumables, apparatus, and small equipment.
- You will service life science research laboratories at academic and government accounts.
- This Includes working with existing named accounts as well as prospecting for new customers, qualifying leads, and training customers.
- Product lines include sample prep, gene transfer, electrophoresis, blotting, amplification reagents, and thermal cyclers.
- This position is based in the Washington D.C. area and would require minimal overnight travel.
- Qualifications include a B.S. in life science discipline: M.S. or PhD is a plus.
- Three or more years of successful sales experience in life science research products are expected.
- Strong communication and consultative selling skills are key to this role.
- The candidate should also have a professional demeanor and strong problem solving skills.
- Other expected competencies include the ability to work independently and as part of a regional team.