8 - 10 years experience • Manufacturing / Printing & Paper
The Sales Representative is responsible for professionally and effectively representing in the packaging marketplace. This requires successful management of a salesterritory by developing and fostering sound customer relationships. A Sales Representative will examine and evaluate a customer's packaging needs and then offer recommendations to fulfill those needs while striving to meet the directives established by regional and plant management.
- Profitably grow the business with priority strategic (high transactional to consultative mix) accounts by developing and successfully implementing Key Account Plans.
- Enable profitable decision-making through demonstrated knowledge of; general business principles, internalfinancial management and industry business practices.
- Identify and implement Value Propositions with priority customers through knowledge and application of IP corporate/business capabilities and resources.
- Create IP advantage through continuous evaluation of market conditions, competitive environment and opportunities for innovation.
- BA/BS in related field
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Functional/technical skills
- Customer focus
- Learning on the fly