Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
- Extensive & successful commitment to developing and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Ability to successfully sell complex solutions that incorporate marketing, technology and workflow/process design related to custom print, mail, package and fulfillment solution
- Develop business plans for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Must be an energetic, creative self-starter, highly-motivated, driven and ambitious with a competitive spirit.
- Position will assume total ownership of developing business and managing the sales process including lead generation, prospecting, pricing, proposal development, credit establishment & billing.
- Position is the primary liaison between the client and Nies.
- Must be able to offer print solutions that effectively solve a client's business problem. General working knowledge of commercial, flexo, or digital printing or direct mail and fulfillment services is preferred but not required.
- Ability to adapt new sales methods as needed to adjust to the fast-paced and continuously changing printing industry
- Must possess a high-level of professional communication, presentation, negotiation and writing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and be a constant resource to clients.
Job Knowledge & Skills
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or relevant print industry experience.
- A minimum of three years outside B2B sales experience, preferably in print and/or direct marketing preferred.
- New Business Development skills.
- Self driven with an entrepreneurial edge, and have experience working on both small and large accounts.
- Able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
- Possess strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and the ability to close sales.
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication.
- Must subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self motivated.
- Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing trends, pricing and competitive programs
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to travel in local territory.
- PC proficiency.
Tracking Code 39613