Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Graphics Group is seeking experienced print SALES REPRESENTATIVES to join their team!
• Sell RR Donnelley Commercial Print Product offering and services by developing and interacting with new and existing customers.
• Develop business plans for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Interface with key customer executives who are upper level buyers, managers and may include C-level.
• Retain and grow revenue, grow account share.
• Introduce client to new products that match business needs.
• Meet sales budget requirements.
• Anticipate a customer's needs, expectations, and sell RRD entire scope of services and capabilities, in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
• Interact with manufacturing divisions and corporate staff to develop proposals, pricing and credit terms, with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and customers.
• Understand the markets in which RR Donnelley and its customers compete and the forces that affect a customer's profitability.
• Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
• Conduct strategic sales/manufacturing needs analysis individually or with a team.
• Communicate the impact of today's actions on future opportunities.
• Develop business plans to maximize profitability.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
• Demonstrated success in sourcing and securing new business.
• 3+ years outside B2B sales experience acquiring new accounts in a print or related industry is preferred.
• Knowledgeable in sheet fed and web commercial printing; digital print; digital wide format printing; web to print; kitting/fulfillment and print management services preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate industry and sales experience.
• The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge, and have experience working on both medium and large accounts.
• Candidates must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management.
• Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
• Candidates are expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
• Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self motivated.
• Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc. is essential.
• Demonstrated experience in analyzing trends, pricing and competitive programs is a must.
Tracking Code 35581