$100K — $150K *
The Position: Sales Representative
The Sales Representative is responsible for business development utilizing our financial solutions. Capitalizing on growth opportunities with Pitney Bowes' expansion into shipping and Logistics is essential. Focus will be within targeted client segments such as Retailers, e-Tailers, 3rd party logistics companies and other Shipping/Logistics providers. This role requires a strong background in consultative selling with a high degree of expertise in structuring working capital solutions. You will be expected to develop and cultivate a database of high priority customers and prospects. This position may work with other PB Partners to develop a strong pipeline through joint sales along with direct origination. Travel is required weekly to visit customers and prospects.
5+ years of successful direct sales experience in a bank or other financial institution; must possess the ability to structure and negotiate working capital solutions that deliver value for both the client and our company.
This candidate is required to have a passion for excellence and embody a strong work ethic which will be essential for the success of this position. We are looking for a solid team player that can develop strong relationships with internal and external customers through excellent communication and influencing skills. Pitney Bowes Financial Services is looking for a person who is excited to cultivate opportunities by cold calling on prospects from both an existing Pitney Bowes database as well as their existing client base. The candidate must embrace the culture of a strong risk and compliance-driven business which clearly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and our company. We are looking for an individual who is excited to work hard, have fun and be part of a growing team backed by 100 years of Pitney Bowes' winning culture.
• Minimum 5 years working capital lending experience; proven experience in meeting/exceeding sales quota
• Strong business acumen and technical expertise (product and structure familiarity)
• Demonstrated ability to engage clients through direct origination as well as through channel development
• Excellent planning, organization and communication skills (both verbal and written), combined with a positive, mature and professional attitude.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up
• Self-starter … takes initiative to learn in a rapidly changing and fluid environment
• Strong teamwork and demonstrated ability to own end-to-end sales process including initial client engagement, application/credit approval and client onboarding
• Need to facilitate the collection and dissemination of required business information for underwriting/credit approval
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities; prior experience with Salesforce.com preferred
Valid through: 7/16/2020
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. Founded in 1920, Pitney Bowes operates around the world, serving more than 1.5 million clients.