In this role, you have the opportunity to
Achieve field sales objectives while working alongside Account Managers within the State of California. You will assist your regional Account Managers in advancing revenue and market position consistent with company goals, and take an active role in prospecting to grow the business.
You are responsible for
- Prospecting, brochure demonstrations, deal handling and closing as part of a broader team as directed by Regional Manager.
- In the process of performing primary job responsibilities you will be expected to become familiar with and prospect for opportunities in the broader Invivo product line.
- As the product line and field is complex, active participation in training webinars and extensive learning during non-selling hours.
- Travel throughout region working with Account Managers and Independent selling in conjunction with Regional Manager, Vertical Product Manager and self-initiated.
- Actively participate in gaining expertise in our full product line and sales process in anticipation of promotion to an Account Manager role.
You are a part of
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, has an over 20year history as the pioneer of progressive MRI coils, advanced clinical visualization systems, and MRI-compatible interventional devices. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo’s strategy for growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years B2B selling experience
- Experience in sales of B2B capital equipment, medical devices or imaging solutions is preferred
- Ability to learn product specifications and clinical applications needed to support sales efforts
- Experience with Salesforce.compreferred
- Requires outstanding oral and written communication skills, and ability to interpret and apply complex product information
- Sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position. The Company will only consider candidates who live within the region and possess current US work authorization.
- Must be open to relocation anywhere within the U.S. to take advantage of advancement opportunities
- Ability to maintain 70%+ weekly travel schedule, or as needed based on the demands of the business