- In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Electrical Contractors, Integrators, EPCs and Industrial End-users.
- Serve a variety of markets including Commercial Construction, Oil & Gas, Utilities, WWTP and Industrial Manufacturing by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions for a complete end to end solution
- Product focus to include Anixter’s full electrical product offering which include, but not limited to Switchgear, Lighting, Electrical Consumables, and Wire and Cable.
- Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years direct work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak