Responsibilities of the Sales Representative include:
- Expand the sales of CERENOVUS products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
- In this role, the Sales Representative will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper surgical use of our products to physicians.
- They will need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- The Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships, and meeting quotas for a variety of products.
- Additionally, they will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- This position requires a 4 year degree, as well as, a minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience required.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a medical device sales environment strongly preferred.
- Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment strongly preferred.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history.
- The ability to travel related to this role is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Preference will be given to candidates living within 30 miles of the territory, with documented history of proven sales success in healthcare/medical sales industry.
- Previous Neurovascular experience preferred or peripheral vascular experience/ Neurovascular surgery experience accepted
Requisition ID: 7494171219