Our client is a leader in providing uniforms, linens, scrubs and ancillary services. They offer an excellent set of benefits including a company health plan, company cell phone, protected territories, 401K, car allowance and paid training.
We are looking for B2B sales hunters. You need to be very comfortable and experienced making in-person and telephone cold calls to business owners, senior-level decision makers, and executives to promote our solutions in support of prospects' linens, uniforms, healthcare apparel, mats & mops, restroom services, and promotional product needs. The Sales Representative will develop and present competitive solutions by promoting the company's reputation, reliability, eco-friendly operational model, and industry stature. You will be expected to prospect in both conventional and creative means -- ranging from cold-calling to social networking in order to build the business base.
To be considered for this position you need to have the following experience:
- Prior success in B2B sales selling solutions versus commodities in a highly competitive market
- Experience with contractual business sales (i.e. office equipment, business systems, communication solutions, etc.), and a
- Strong prospecting (over the phone, via the Internet, and in person) and closing skills,
- A prior total compensation history of at least $65k,
- A stable work history of 2-3years of employment in each of your most current positions
- Demonstrated history of continual learning & self-improvement.