Sales Representative - Needs Ingredients Experience
5 - 7 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
Growing ingredients manufacturer for is looking for an industry experienced sales representative.
Ideal candidate will have at least 3+ year of selling patented and branded ingredients to South Eastern Asian countries. Nutrition, pharmaceuticals or bioscience experience with some export experience. Mandarin a huge plus. Company will relocate for the right person.
The Sales Representative serves as a single point of accountability for clients. He or She will actively manage all relationships with clients at the highest executive level and ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction.
· Develop market strategy for accounts designed to generate sales from new customers and maximize sales from existing customers
· Provide an annual and quarterly forecast of customer plans and purchases to facilitate company planning and budgeting of resources
- Managing sales and growth for assigned accounts, achieving or exceeding sales targets for the assigned accounts
- Open new accounts
- Deliver budgeted revenue and margin across account base
- Developing and coordinating sales strategy for the assigned accounts and new account development
- Promoting the Value Proposition through presentations and communications
- Developing and understanding of the customer's requirements, business environment and strategy to ensure significantly higher revenues, accrued with increased customer satisfaction
- Continuously monitor, analyze and report on competitive activities, new business opportunities, regulatory developments, customer perceptions and market needs
- Identifying competition and competitive actions for the assigned accounts and communicate information to marketing and sales management