n this role, you have the opportunity to:
Philips Healthcare is seeking a top performing, sales professional with a successful track record and solid job history to join our Invivo Sales team. The Sales Representative is responsible for performing and optimizing direct selling effort for Invivo within an assigned territory(NY through New England)
You are responsible for:
- Prospecting, brochure demonstrations, deal handling and closing as part of a broader team as directed by Regional Manager and in coordination with Full Line Account Manager(s).
- In the process of performing primary job responsibilities the Sales Representative will also be expected to become familiar with and prospect for opportunities in the broader Invivo product line.
- Active participation in Radiology training classes and extensive learning during non-selling hours is required.
- Traveling throughout region working withAccount Managers and participating in independent selling opportunities.
- Travels in the field averaging three overnights per week in most territories.
You are a part of:
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI devices and related advanced imaging devices, is looking to expand its National Sales team. Our vision is to positively impact the lives of patients by offering revolutionary technology in the Oncology & Advanced Imaging sectors. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI patient monitoring equipment, MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Lung Cancer Screening, Functional MRI, DynaCAD suite and UroNav prostate fusion imaging. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS in Business or equivalent in education and experience.
- 3+ years B2B selling experience.
- Experience in sales of B2B capital equipment or medical devices or imaging solutions, preferred
- Ability to learn product specifications and clinical applications needed to support sales efforts.
- Ability to follow directions and established reporting requirements.
- Ability to learn and utilize company provided software.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- General computer and sales software operations.
- Strong knowledge of Sales processes and procedures required.
- Requires outstanding oral and written communications skills, comprehension skills to interpret and apply complex product information.
- Must be open to relocation anywhere within the Region and preferably in the country to take advantage of advancement opportunities.
- Ability to maintain 70%+ weekly travelschedule, or as needed based on the demands of the business.