- Increase sales revenue and profitability year over year.
- Extensive travel within sales territory calling on composite manufacturers with a broad range of manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate customer product trials.
- Schedule technical support on an as needed basis
- Writes weekly and monthly sales account activities reports.
- Maintenance of all account activities including collection and weekly purchasing / operations meeting.
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with the customer base is the key to the success in this position.
- 4-year degree in business or a technical field.
- Minimum of 6 years sales experience preferably in the fiberglass composites or cast polymer industry in both direct and distribution selling.
- Must have a proven track record of increasing sales and the ability to identify and close new accounts.
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a very strong work ethic.
- Proficient computer skills with Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for the state of residency and have an acceptable driving record.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefit Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plans
- 401K Plan that includes matching as well as profit sharing