International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging, pulp and paper products with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, Europe, North Africa and Russia. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable world-wide commerce; pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal hygiene products that promote health and wellness and papers that facilitate education and communication. We are headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., and employ approximately 52,000 colleagues located in more than 24 countries. Net sales for 2016 were $21 billion.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a global leader in packaging and paper with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa. Its businesses include industrial and consumer packaging and uncoated papers. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., the company employs approximately 65,000 people and is strategically located in more than 24 countries serving customers worldwide.
International Paper's vision is to be one of the best and most respected companies in the world. A company of substance in everything we do, from the products we make, to investing in communities, to protecting our environment, International Paper supports communities where our employees live and work.
The Sales Representative is responsible for professionally and effectively representing CTA in the packaging marketplace. This requires successful management of a sales territory by developing and fostering sound customer relationships. A Sales Representative will examine and evaluate a customer's packaging needs and then offer recommendations to fulfill those needs while striving to meet the directives established by regional and plant management.
- Profitably grow the business with priority strategic (high transactional to consultative mix) accounts by developing and successfully implementing Key Account Plans.
- Enable profitable decision-making through demonstrated knowledge of; general business principles, internal financial management and industry business practices.
- Identify and implement Value Propositions with priority customers through knowledge and application of IP corporate/business capabilities and resources.
- Create IP advantage through continuous evaluation of market conditions, competitive environment and opportunities for innovation.
- BA/BS in related field
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience in the corrugated box industry is a plus
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Functional/technical skills
- Customer focus
- Learning on the fly
International Paper offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans