As a construction sales representative, you are responsible for generating new residential business accounts and maintaining current accounts by working with national builders and customers in the local market. The objective is to sell insulation materials and the labor to install the product in homes.
- Generating new business by cold calling prospective clients and managing relationships with current clients
- Present proposals to potential customers and clients
- Design knowledge only to the extent of presenting the proposal to customer and clients
- Manage existing accounts, completing account maintenance including; updating pricing, new plan bidding, and etc.
- Complete monthly sales reports
- Develop sales action plan that meets annual sales management plan
- Travel throughout an assigned territory
- Work flexible hours including evening and weekends
To Be Successful
- 3-5 years of construction or sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Construction Sales, Marketing
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license