Due to continued growth and plans for expansion in the US Industrial water treatment market, our client, a leading water treatment solutions company is urgently looking for an experienced Sales Manager with flexible location and frequent travel (home office).
You will be responsible for sales growth in the entire US Region, working closely with current and potential customers in the industrial market, related engineering firms as well as strategic partners.
- In charge of the entire sales cycle from introducing systems and capabilities to engineering decision makers at top tier industrial companies, working closely with them during the process of evaluating the system, to leading to purchase of the system.
- Maintain contact with decision makers post sales to ensure full satisfaction and the
- development of long-term collaborative relationships.
- Support, interface and assist strategic partners in this market including participation in joint sales calls.
- Seek out and collaborate with industry experts, engineering companies, OEM's and
- independent manufacturers' reps.
- Participate in relevant local and national trade shows, as well as other promotional events.
- Collect market and competitive intelligence information and regularly update
- management on key issues.
- Extensive travel.
- A true Hunter! Proven successful sales experience with water treatment or similar relevant new technology products or services (including
- chemicals) sold to "early adopters" in the US Industrial market.
- Strong current contact network and industry knowledge.
- Motivated to meet and exceed goals and work independently
- Engineering degree is preferred, with previous hands-on experience in chemical, mechanical or process engineering positions .
- Background working in an international company, multi-cultural business environment would be an advantage.