Sales Representative Industrial
5 - 7 years experience • Energy / Utilities
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to be our Sales Representative – Industrial Petrochemical & Refining – PCR in Santa Fe Springs, CA. Aggreko Sales professionals are responsible for selling equipment rental and services, including Power Generator, Electrical Distribution and also Air Compressor and Temperature Control, primarily to the Petrochemical, Manufacturing, and Food and Beverage industries in this territory, by developing current and potential customer relationships in order to obtain or surpass the yearly revenue budgets in line with company procedures and targets. Responsibilities include developing and executing an annual territorysales plan, account management, cold calling, presentation development and delivery, closing deals, working with operations teams to ensure customer needs and collections are met.
- Establish a customer base in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business by calling on regular and prospective industrial customer base via phone or traveling throughout assigned territory to solicit orders and close sales; may also require compilation of lists of prospective customers from various sources to use as sales leads to the Petrochemical, Manufacturing, and Food and Beverage industries
- Develop and achieve applicable Annual TerritorySales Plan which sets revenue, profitability and market growth targets
- Quote prices, contract terms, estimated delivery date, and credit terms to customers by using established process
- Display or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes marketable features
- Prepare reports of business transactions and expense accounts within specified time frame
- Coordinate with appropriate Rental Center functions to prepare salescontracts, other documentation and/or collection for orders and projects
- Coordinate customer and project specs with internal operational personnel to insure that the objective of the project is accomplished in accordance with the customers schedule and needs
- Maintain accurate reports and database records of customercontacts/activities and transactions
- Prepare accurate and current progress reports to management on the status of all pending opportunities and critical customer-related activities
- Provide technicalsales assistance for power and temperature applications using job related manuals
- Achieve ‘step changes’ in business results
- Embrace and promote safety culture
- 5-7 years of previous direct business to business salesexperience, selling into the Petrochemical industry
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience or an equivalent education and experience combination
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment
- Proficiency with customer relations systems to track all salescontacts, meetings, opportunities, proposals and orders
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary, plus metric bonus
- Company benefit plans (medical, dental, life, disability, vision)
- Paid leave (vacation, personal)
- 401K plan with company match
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.