Sales Representative Industrial
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control, and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled, dependable Industrial Sales Representative for Tallmadge, OH to sell directly to industrial clients.
Drive Customer Acquisition and Maintain Client Base within Industrial Marketplace
- Technical sales expert and contact for client questions
- Solicit business by calling on regular and prospective customers to close sales (via phone or traveling throughout assigned territory)
- Develop and execute annual Territory Sales Plan to hit revenue, profitability, and market growth targets
- Deliver quotes, contract terms, delivery timeline, and credit terms to customers
- Product use presentations and training
- Coordinate with Rental Center for preparation of contracts, documentation, and/or collections for orders/projects
- Liaise between customer and internal operations team to ensure the project objectives meet customer schedule and needs
Accurate, Timely Reporting
- Maintain reports and database records of customer contacts/activities and transactions
- Report on business transactions and expense accounts within specified time frame
- Prepare/present progress reports to management on status of pending opportunities and critical customer-related activities
- Selling products and complex solutions directly to industrial clients (manufacturing, steel, production, plastics, etc.)
- 3-5years technical sales within industrial markets
- MBA or Engineeringdegree (or equivalent years of experience) preferred
- Ability to work on the plant floor in an industrial environment – talking to plant, maintenance, engineering, operations managers to sell Aggreko solutions
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission plan and excellent long term compensation
- Company provided vehicle, fuel card, expense account, laptop, and iPhone
- Company paid - industry leading benefit plan including 401K with lucrative company match; paid VACATION leave, 10 paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D, and disability plans.
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.