The Sales Representative II at CCNA will implement territory plans to support national and regional sales initiatives, in order to meet profitable sales and earnings objectives. The incumbent’s targets include general contractors, subcontractors, specifers, Building Departments, and other influencers with the goal of providing the CCNA solution and driving business to the channel of end user choice.
ITW Commercial Construction is a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions used by the professional commercial contractor in concrete anchoring and flooring, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to being a customer centric organization with operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex® (Teks®, Sammys®), Red Head (TruBolt®, Tapcon®), Ramset (Trakfast®), and PNA (Diamond Dowel®) with an overall history dating back to 1910.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Executes Buy-Cycle Funnel selling process to prospect and close Commercial projects.
- Develops, implements and measures territory end-user conversion plans to maximize CCNA market share growth within targeted end markets.
- Identifies and converts end user targets within chosen end market segments to a CCNA solution.
- Maps territory by geographic markets, key end user contractors by market, key influencers in each project decision and targets conversions leading to market share growth within the targeted segment.
- Recommends, and implements end-user driven pricing and promotional programs at an effective level across the territory for maximum benefit.
- Provides continuous market insight of the territory by obtaining intelligence through multiple external and internal sources.
- Works effectively with Regional Manager to leverage end user conversions back through the channel in order to maximize end user satisfaction and CCNA profitability.
- Utilizes Toolbox to analyze End User Markets, End User Targets and Project Opportunities leading to market share growth and sales improvement.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to Regional Manager and other CCNA functions such as Marketing, IndustrialAccounts, Customer Service and Engineering, and collaborates with these functions to coordinate territory selling plans.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business preferred) or equivalent experience, 3+ years of sales experience.
- Demonstrates effectiveness at determining appropriate actions to improve account position
- Results driven with ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow through skills.
- Strong communication skills including effective presentation skills