PNA Construction Technologies specializes in the manufacture and supply of innovative products for the concrete slab and pavement industry. We provide value engineered products and systems designed to provide proper load transfer and joint protection in a properly designed concrete slab or pavement.
We take pride in our commitment to providing the most innovative products in the concrete slab and pavement Industry, knowledgeable and professional employees, and quality manufactured products made in the USA. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Identify and develop professional relationships with key slab and pavement industry decision makers, including owners, developers, architects/designers, distributors, and contractors, in concert with sales engineers to strategically gain business opportunities and increase market share growth within the targeted geography.
- Assists customers with questions and technical information about our systems.
- Manages the territory's distribution network to ensure contractor and end-user satisfaction.
- Utilizes sales expertise to facilitate or accelerate implementation of proven PNA innovations into standard specifications.
- Delivers professional presentations to audiences of decision makers.
- Collaborates with sales engineers to recognize and leverage local, regional, and industry trends and to develop, execute, and measure specification and drawing change strategies that expedite implementation of innovation.
- Executes funnel based selling processes to prospect and close projects.
- Provides continuous market insight of the territory by obtaining intelligence through multiple external and internal sources.
- Visits jobsites to identify product opportunities and educate construction personnel on proper use and installation of PNA products.
- Develops a proficiency to use ITW Business Principles and Toolbox to effectively analyze local markets and project opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Experience in the construction, concrete, building materials or engineering is essential with established relationships in targeted geography.
- Proven ability to analyze market & sales data and determine appropriate actions to improve penetration.
- Results driven with ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow through skills.
- Strong communication skills including effective presentation skills
- Position requires approximately 60% travel.