Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva is seeking a self-motivated sales professional to drive current and potential new products within the Teva Portfolio:
A successful candidate will take ownership of implementing and executing targeted sales strategies to achieve sales objectives and impact business growth.
Drive growth of the business through a concrete understanding of the assigned territory and establish and maintain professional relationships with HCP groups to maximize new business opportunities
Develop new and lasting relationships with prescribers through tactful engagement and well-executed sales presentations
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with targeted physician groups to maximize new business opportunities
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. HCP and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Providing healthcare product demonstrations, physician detailing and in-servicing of products to current and potential customers.
- Consulting with physicians, nursing as well as medical office staff to appropriately promote product and provide product and patient education
- Regularly review and analyze all available sales data in order to create effective territory plans and utilize promotional budget funds
- Maintain a call average as outlined in the sales plan, defined as face-to-face interactions, with healthcare providers focusing on top target customers
- Proven record of accomplishments in this specific market towards meeting established objectives
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Applies a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Adhere to all Teva’s compliance policies and guidelines
- Achieve all sales performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screening
Territory boundaries: North to Jonesboro, AR; East to Jackson, TN; Memphis and surrounding areas
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in related field
- 5+ years’ successful pharmaceutical sales experience required or
- Candidates that possess a minimum of 3 years of recent experience in pharmaceuticals sales with a proven track record of success
- Knowledge of reimbursement, managed care, or marketing preferred
- New product launch experience preferred
- Broad therapeutic area experience preferred