You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of US Water Services programs, services and products in targeted accounts within your assigned region. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a strong emphasis on converting strategic competitive accounts to US Water. In addition, you will be required to build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing programs, and selling new technologies.
Territory/Location Information: This position is based out of a home office and will cover area in and around the Omaha, NE area - there is some overnight travel possibly up to 20%
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements.
- Work with management team to establish selling strategies and tactics which result in new account business generation.
- Execute sales goals in assigned competitively-held accounts.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Analyze perspective customer needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience
- Prefer water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of cleaning and sanitation, boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- The qualified candidate will be subjected to pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Job ID 2018-1262