Less than 5 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
The Sales Representative will manage the sales process for Hussmann products with the Walmart USA account thru a direct selling approach that focuses on providing Walmart solutions that adds value to their business. Primary focus will be Hussmann display case and retail optimization opportunities with some shared responsibility for Hussmann refrigeration products.
Primary Responsibilities include the following:
- Define customer requirements and determine best solution to meet the need.
- Implement / Secure equipment orders for Walmart USA by working with the sales support team and overseeing the activity to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with key customer contacts in the Walmart organization to further enhance Hussmann’s relationship with this key account.
- Engage with Hussmann quality teams to provide continuous feedback to ensure high quality products and services are a reality for our customer. Maintain and manage regular dialog with Walmart regarding any quality concerns they may have.
- Selling equipment / Securing orders with Walmart USA and explore any and all opportunities with this account. This includes overseeing the development of new equipment projects and coordinating with Hussmann engineering, manufacturing, and COD teams as these selling opportunities present themselves. Also, manage customer expectations with these potential new products.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analysis.
- Maintain current knowledge of Hussmann equipment and service offerings, customer requirements/ conditions, industry/competitor trends. Be responsible for continuing self-development, particularly in the areas of interpersonal communications, negotiations, account management, refrigeration concepts, retail optimization opportunities, and solutions selling.
- Develop sales plans that may enhance installation and service opportunities for Hussmann and engage with appropriate stakeholders to assist with the operations side of our business.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- 3 + years of experience of technical sales.
- Customer interfacing experience; proven ability to understand customer needs and decision making processes
Tracking Code P-12009035