The Sales Representative (1099 contract) is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining a core business in their respective assigned geography as well as closing academic/institutional accounts throughout their defined geography. The successful candidate will effectively work with cross-functional partners in key departments to maximize sales efforts and resource the territory appropriately. The position will focus on establishing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans in order to meet and exceed defined goals. This position requires the ability to effectively manage projects and manage potentially long sales cycles.
- Drive sales to meet individual sales forecast.
- Develop new strategies to increase revenues from core accounts within territory assigned.
- Increase Profitable Sales in territory assigned by optimizing portfolio mix.
- Manage accounts to promote services and products to all customers according to management direction.
- Develop business plans and implement Preventice business strategies to meet and exceed all sales objectives.
- Prepare all required paperwork and administrative procedures to support accounts.
- Travel regularly to all accounts to identify issues and obtain resolutions.
- Develop and leverage solid business relationships in all accounts.
- Prospect large/institutional accounts, initiating and directing the sales process.
- Work with RD and Strategic Account Manager when necessary to identify and develop strategies for University and strategic accounts.
- Keep current on relevant matters including company business, policy, procedures and training as needed.
- Identify and support trade show meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years medical/institutional sales experience.
- Established network of relationships with Cardiologists and Electrophysiologists, a plus.
- Excellent product knowledge and understanding of market dynamics within a given geography.
- Expert knowledge of organizational analysis.
- Excellent understanding of and response to customer requests and environment.
- Strong communication, coaching and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal awareness.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills.
- Proven track record in leadership and developing team consensus.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory with occasional overnight travel required for regional and national training and trade shows.
Requisition ID : 1338