5 - 7 years experience •
About Sterling Talon
We're a digital marketing agency that creates innovative websites and we market them in unique ways to help our clients lower their cost per client and rapidly increase their revenue. Our clients are seeing great results and we've decided to expand in a market where we've seen strong opportunity and success. We're looking for one or two experienced sales representatives to assist us in growing our client base in this market with a high-ticket offer. We have fantastic case studies, a database of contacts for the niche market and are beginning to generate warm leads through two marketing channels.
Overview of the Role
To be successful in this role you should have previous experience developing and converting leads from marketing campaigns and outbound prospecting, and consistently meeting sales quotas. You will use your consultative sales and communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients in each stage of the Sterling Talon sales process from the qualification call to close. You will also be responsible for growing the relationship long-term. We are a premier digital marketing firm with a unique approach to creating results for our niche, US Trial Attorney firms. So, having some knowledge of digital marketing solutions or selling to the legal market is a plus, but not required. This would be a virtual position, so experience working from your home office and being self sufficient and highly productive in that environment is a must.
Success in this role will also require flexibility and the ability to modify processes as needed. We have relied on a generous referral network and word of mouth in our business. As we are now expanding into new markets we are creating a dedicated sales team for the first time. So, although we have created a formal sales process and on-boarding program, we will look to you to help refine these processes as we grow. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy thinking of new and innovated sales approaches, we?d like to meet you. Ultimately you will be an integral part of boosting sales and contributing to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify and close opportunities that are generated by leads and outbound prospecting
- Conduct a thorough preparation process prior to each client or prospect call
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify or disqualify a prospect quickly on the first call
- Present Sterling Talon in a compelling way to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Tailor presentations and solution to incorporate client needs
- Create a sense of urgency with prospects during the closing process
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities in the market as needed
- Maintain relationship with clients by follow-up and attending client online meetings to grow the relationship
- Meet monthly activity goals (appointments, discovery calls, strategy calls, closed sales, and pipeline growth)
- Tracking and reporting activity, sales and pipelined results in CRM (Pipedrive) and to Manager
- Attend and contribute to weekly sales development calls
- 5+ years as an outbound and inbound inside sales representative
- Experience with consultative, solution-based selling
- Strong presence in delivering engaging and tailored presentations over web conference
- Track record (that you can show) of achieve sales goals of 1M+ per year in revenue
- Familiarity with technology including CRM, Presentation applications, video conferencing, etc.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to work virtually with computer access and high speed internet
- BS degree in a business-related field
- Monthly base salary, plus cumulative monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses - no income cap
- 401K plan available
- Formal product and sales training
- Ongoing coaching and development
- Ability to build and shape the structure of a new market and team
- Multiple ongoing lead generation campaigns which will provide an ongoing supply of warm leads
- List of over 10K names with updated contact information in target market (for outbound prospecting)
- Flexibility to work remotely (from your home office) with little to no travel. Flexibility to live anywhere in the US.